Packaging printing – best before dates and batch codes.
The Linx TT5 has a standard ribbon width (up to 55mm) making it particularly suitable for printing best before dates and batch codes. Bi-directional motors drive both ribbon unwind and re-wind reels, creating more prints per ribbon and leaving only a 0.5mm gap between messages. Delivering low cost of ownership through an efficient use of consumables, and no overprinting.
- Clutchless ribbon drive to minimize the risk of ribbon breaks
- Simple ribbon cassette for quick changeovers
- Increased production line uptime
- Lower cost of ownership
- Easy to use colour touch screen – fewer errors and hassle-free operation
- Exceptional flexibility – switch between intermittent and continuous printing modes
- Straightforward retro fitting to your production line
- IP55 and IP65 protection for protection during wash down