Superior quality codes at some of the fastest speeds available on the market.
The Linx SLHP is a high power, 120 W CO2 laser which can code accurately at high speeds – for example in excess of 70,000 bottles per hour on high speed beverage production lines. The high power allows many different materials to be marked quickly and permanently –including traditionally hard-to-mark substrates such as glass, rubber and PET.
- Graphics can be accurately reproduced with vector-generated codes
- High power of the laser means a shorter dwell time on the product
- Air-cooled – no factory air required
- Large scan area for multiple lines of code/graphics
- IP56 rating ensures reliable operation in harsh production environments
- Internal air cooling system for increased efficiency and less maintenance
- Air-cooled – no factory air or water required
- Efficient use of the laser source prolongs the life of the laser tube
- No ongoing consumable costs