The dynamic checkweighers of the HC-M series provide the perfect weighing technology for challenging medium range checkweighing applications. They are the link to the series EC-E and HC-A scales and provide up to 250 weight values per minute for the complete medium range.
The HC-M is the most convenient answer, whether you need to check the current actual weight or perform a completeness check, or a sort, or a classification. The base frame is made of solid stainless steel and enables high precision weight determination at average to high conveyor speeds or throughput rates and provides 100% product checks in accordance with national prepackage regulations.
The lightweight, patented conveyor system and carefully tuned drive concept ensure smooth, fast and safe transport. A sophisticated and wide range of sorters (pusher, air blast, etc.) are available for there liable ejection of products having an incorrect weight, without interfering with the production.
- Whole machine in a stainless steel case
- NT30 belts for infeed, weighing and outfeed
- Compressed air sorting connector
- Maintenance-free servo drives
- MID Certificate (Measuring Instruments Directive)
- WIPOTEC EMFR * weigh cells
- Easy menu handling on a 10.4-inch color TFT screen
- Memory for 100 product parameters
- Easy, tool-free belt and conveyor replacement
- Flexible integration into production lines
- Line synchronization with potential-free I / O signal.
- Extensive statistical functions / histograms for production documentation
- Maximum flow 250 pcs / min
- Accurate product filling for higher productivity
- Improved efficiency thanks to a simple user interface
*Electro-Magnetic Force Restoration (EMFR)