Desktop printers are designed to work in smaller production units or at logistic locations. They can only be based on thermal press, or they can support both types of printing: both thermal and thermal transfer technology (using ribbon).
- They are recommended for printing up to 1000 labels per day.
- Standard resolution of 200 dpi, optional 300 dpi for printing a small font on small labels
- USB / LAN / WiFi connection
- Print on paper or on labels
- Models: PC23d, PC42d / PC42t, PC43d / PC43t
For industrial printers a high print speed is a must, as well as large media space and a simple refill.
- LAN / USB / Serial / Parallel connection
- Easy replacement of certain parts by users (e.g. roller, print head, etc.)
- Average daily prints are 3,000-10,000 labels
- Print resolution 200 dpi – 600 dpi
- Printing on various materials: thermal paper, paper and plastic labels and cards
- Ribbon width up to 20 cm
- Models: PD42, PM23c, PM42 / PM43 / PM43c, PD43 / PD43c, I-Class, M-Class, Performance, PX4i, PX6i, MP Series, H-Class, A-Class
All mobile printers are compact, they have independent battery power, and various communication modes with the printer application on a computer. They are robust and resistant to falls, atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity) and external influences (water, dust).
- Print on thermal paper, labels and cards
- Communication with your computer via wireless / Bluetooth / WiFi
- Quick response and printing
- Resolution 200 dpi
- Models: PB22, PB32, PB50, OC Series, RP Series, RLe Series